Thursday, January 09, 2014

Glassy Goods

Mason Jar Salads - my new obsession, although I'm still trying to buy some of the damn bottles so it's an academic obsession at the moment.
I love using glass rather than plastic to keep my food so this idea appeals to me. I also believe that making good food look great encourages healthy eating.
So after a frenetic fb discussion and posts flying back and forth (when I should have been cooking other peoples' food) one of my workmates actually showed up at my place of work with her own (mayonnaise) jar of salad.
Very impressive! Now the ideas are flying around inside my head as I wonder through the garden looking at my green snow peas, purple lettuce, yellow cherry tomatoes and red spring onions.
If only I had the jars! I can see a trip to the closest cheap shop is on the cards.

No comments: