Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Open Mouth, Engage Foot

You know how some people have an automatic filter between their mouth and their brain.
I don't have that. I have to concentrate to flick that switch.

I read on a school wall once, sayings by children, 'how can I know what I want to say until I've said it?'.
That's what I'm like.

I missed out on the job I wanted.
Great references, great skills, only criticism (besides we don't want you) was too full-on in the interview.
Fuck, fuck fuckity fuck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss you heaps girl_in_fetal_position_under_horse_float - you have fun there!
I miss you all the other fun people (but not all the gossip and hard work) and I hope to share a horsefloat with you some day soon.
The monsters are a DELIGHT and it's so wonderful to just come home to them at night and be with them.
Well - if it took three people to replace me, what can you expect really?
Change is good. and Wankers are everywhere - and usually quite well paid. It's just the way of the world now.